Sunday, January 25, 2009

love this book! -

Sometimes, I really wish I didn't work in a bookstore - it could be so easy to spend all the money I earn there, and then some! It's like a child working in a candy store - but as vices go, I 'spose, it's not a bad one! The cons, and pros, are that you see all the new books coming in, and covet quite a few of them!
The one I discovered yesterday was the new title by the amazing Danny Gregory, I have both his others; Everyday Matters, and The Creative License, both of which are excellent and totally inspiring! This new title is beautiful, not all Danny's work this time, but a wonderful collection of other peoples art journals! They are eclectic and amazing, and so very inspiring! I have tried hard to maintain some sketch journals, but they invariably just end up on a shelf somewhere - well I'm inspired to try again, so out comes the pen, and the watercolors, here goes!

1 comment:

Home Deconomics said...

I know what you mean...I worked in bookstores for years. I'm finally able to part with some so i can make room for others. Our floors can't take any more weight!