Sunday, April 18, 2010

hexagon madness begins!



I've admired these little things for a while now on flickr, but never got around to starting any of my own. Well, I decided these would be great for a current swap that I'm part of. So, yesterday I printed off some templates and got going.......Well I can tell you, I'm totally addicted, I'd heard this could happen and it certainly did. I've been printing, cutting, cutting fabric, pinning and basting ever since!
They are just the most adorable little works of art, and I'm picturing them in many of my upcoming projects. Have a wonderful weekend, but I have to get back to my hexies, haha!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I need to try some of these. I love how hexie projects look. Are they hard?

2ndAvenueStudio-Rachel said...

Me too! I was just on Sunday and now I am experimenting away and planning... I'll be using up scraps mostly.
Love what your doing.