Friday, April 30, 2010

Bee happy



Finished my blocks for Ruth, who was April for the Bee-Stitched bee, and got them sent out. These blocks were fun to make, she wanted one circle block, and one triangle block, and left the rest up to us. The fabrics, Hope Valley by Denyse Scmidt and Timber by Jessica Levitt, went together really well, nice fresh Spring colors. I got the circle block from the Block Party blog, and the triangle block is Oh Fransson's from the SewMamaSew blog, aren't they awesome? I'll be doing them again for sure.





These are the fabrics I just got from Chelsea for her month in the Fussy Cut bee, she has awesome inspirations for her blocks, and I can't wait to get started on them.
Happy Quilting! ♥


2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Oh hey that fabric looks familiar ;)

I can't wait to see what everyone does with my fabric... I'm like a little kid at Christmas anxiously waiting!

MandMStudio said...

Very nice :)