Friday, May 22, 2009

I'm daydreaming....

.....again about vacationing in Maine!
So while browsing Etsy, of course, I had to just type in Maine map and see what it came up with! What lovelies popped up, a super cute notecard that I'll have to buy at some point, and a couple of great journals. I love the sand dollar, I wish we had one of those, I've never actually seen one, we have a couple of starfish, mmmm I feel a collection coming on - maybe for a shadow box!!!!


Summer in Maine notecard from Stories Divinations
Have a wonderful and creative weekend!

5 comments:

Splendid Little Stars said...

Those are great! I especially love the card! (I need a vacation, too.)

TiLT said...

very cool...now I want a vacation too...and something else to start collecting :P

BeadedTail said...

Those are great finds! Now I'm daydreaming about Maine too!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Becky, what they ^^^^ all said! Sigh... stop by my blog sometime. Would enjoy hearing from you.

Hugs

Memories for Life said...

Those are come cool finds! I love the sanddollar journal :)