Thursday, May 7, 2009

books, books, books!

I buy, borrow and covet too many books, well maybe, can you read too many books? I don't think so! Right now I'm reading The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society, and so far I'm hooked. It's written like a book of letters and is very addictive, you have to read the next letter, then just one more! Excellent!
Also, every time I find a new hobby, or there's something I want to find out more about, my first instinct is to find a book about it. I try to be good and try the library first, but they don't have everything, then I'll try Bookins - a place to swap books, oh yes, I swap them too! - then I give in to my desire and just go and buy it. I just started making, and swapping, ATC's, so naturally a book was needed and I found just the thing - Artist Trading Card Workshop, can't wait to get, maybe it'll be today - okay, off to the post office! Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

BeadedTail said...

I heard about that book somewhere else too and have added it to my list of summer reads. Now I'm anxious to get to it!

Memories for Life said...

Reading is such a relaxing hobby...I wish I had more time for it!
I think it's great that you read up about your new hobbies too :)