Wednesday, July 30, 2008

circle art


Another new creation for me - what I like to think of as circle art!
I decided to give it a go yesterday, as the concept of using an embroidery hoop as a frame really appealed to me. So, I gathered some pretty fabric, and using the same inspiration of a coneflower from my bags, appliqued a beautiful flower in felt and tiny glass beads.
The image lends itself well to being in a circular frame. It is finished off with some pretty orange polka dot ribbon covering the outside of the hoop, and more ribbon as a hanger.
I have to say that I love it, and it will not be the last that I make by a long shot - I hope others enjoy it too, as it is listed in my Etsy shop!!
Have a happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Holly {ha! designs} said...

Absolutely beautiful! I'm glad you'll be making more... they are SURE to sell! :)

I really have enjoyed checking out your blog and etsy shop! I'll be back...