Saturday, September 11, 2010

a wonderful mail day!

What's more wonderful than receiving beautiful things in the mail, sure beats the usual array of bills and junkmail!
From the glorious Ibmomof2 I received my half of the Doll Quilt #9 swap. Isn't it beautiful? Not only did I get the quilt itself, but also some awesome bunting in the same fabrics, a cute candy bar of moda fabric, Breakfast at Tiffanys, and some fabric it was all bundled in. How lucky am I? Loooove it all, and I can't wait to find a special place to hang it.

Also, I got my half from the Potholder Pass 4 swap, from the wonderful Claire WoffDiTo. Not only two beautiful potholders, but also a market tote bag, and a pretty fabric notecard, looove! ♥
***
Thanks so much Ladies, you really made my day!
Have a wonderful weekend! ♥

1 comment:

Claire said...

Your WELCOME! I enjoyed making the potholders for you.

The doll quilt is so super cute too!

You must feel like a very lucky lady right now...I know I would!