Friday, October 9, 2009

pumpkins, pumpkins everywhere!












What is about pumpkins and squash? They are just sooo lovely, especially in the Fall, they become magical! My son and I went to choose our pumpkins, which will later become jack'o'lanterns, and a lovely big chrysanthemum to go on the step. What a lovely time we had, trying to find just the right ones, then looking at all the funny looking squash, and also getting some tiny ones for the dining room table. Fun, fun, fun! Another reason to love Fall!
Have a wonderful long weekend! Enjoy! ♥



7 comments:

mary.anne.gruen@gmail.com said...

Pumpkins do seem kind of magical at this time of the years! It sounds like you and your son had a magical time as well. Your photos are beautiful!

Splendid Little Stars said...

I really like how you arranged this post! very pleasing to the eye--the layers of colorful fall vegetables.

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT ALL!!!

Anitra Cameron said...

You know, I'd never thought of it, but they are rather magical aren't they? Makes me think of Cinderella's coach, all of a sudden....

Your post was so colorful, and so reminiscent of bright fall days, I think I'll just hold it in my mind for a while, to brighten all the little winter-dreading corners!

agoodwitchtoo said...

Beautiful colors! I love all the varieties and textures that I keep see popping up everywhere.

Memories for Life said...

I love seeing all of the different varieties :)

Judy Nolan said...

Each one of these photos is post card pretty! Such lovely colors.