Monday, September 6, 2010

Upcoming swaps!


{ the scrappy pincushion swap }

{ the scrappy mug rug swap }

Three awesome new swaps, these mosaics are my faves of each genre and the colors and styles that I'm loving right now, they also serve as the inspiration for my swap partners! I know they look quite similar, but how wonderful to have lots of coordinating goodies coming my way before the holidays, and I'm really loving the red white combo right now, especially with that screenprinted, woodcut look! ♥
I'm also doing a quilt along with the Fat Quarterly team, which I have to cut fabric into a million little pieces this week, and start piecing next week!
Tomorrow is back to school for my two lovelies, and a new schedule for us all will begin, it means not a whole lot of time to myself, but hopefully I'll be able to fit all this in!
Happy sewing! ♥

No comments: