Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I love this bag!



Oh my, I love how this bag turned out! I almost don't want to sell it - it's on Etsy - but if I do, then I can justify making something else, right?

I love purple coneflowers - aka echinacea - so it seemed the perfect accent to this great 'chianti' color. And, of course, I had to add the ribbon with a vintage button!

I'm trying to finish some of the ufo's (un-finished objects) I have in the closet, they include a felted tote bag, a baby quilt, a preschool scrapbook, etc, etc, etc.....

My newest obsession will be a little girl's dress with knitted bodice and fabric skirt - inspired by the 'summerlin' dress from http://kathrynivy.com, and also a knitted something for my little boy. It's so much easier to find cuter projects for girls, but I'll find something.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: